KAKTUS SURFBOARDS – San Pedro model
5’6 x 19 1/2 x 2 1’4″ – 28 L
Unique purple resin-tint & Cactus tailpad
*2nd hand surfboard in very good condition, minor pressure dents on deck no dings or repairs.
The San Pedro – by Kaktus Surfboards
A high-performance groveller, made for waves from mushy onshore-swell to bowly, peaky wedges, best in the 2-5′ range.
- Parallel outline with a central wide-point
- forward volume keeping the tail nice and wide
- Curvy rail, for fast and tight turning radius in the pocket
- Scooped deck to improve flex and breathe life into the ride, making it lighter and shedding some vital volume for greater performance.
- FUTURES 5-fin setup – performs great as a quad
Who is it for?
The average+ surfer who wants to make the most out of their session.
Base Poly-urethane construction with resin-tint.